Your wedding photography will be designed around your day. I set no time limits on your photography coverage from the bride getting ready at home, up to the mock cake cutting shots at the beginning of your reception, but coverage is normally between 4-6 hours. My style is both relaxed and fun while capturing the elegance and romance of the day.
Approximately 3 weeks after your wedding you will be invited to view and collect your images Print Book, CD and Slideshow, and discuss your album options if required.
Photography includes all the intricate details of your day:
- flowers, rings and decorations plus,
- photos of the bride & attendants/family at home or at venue
- the groom at the venue with his attendants/family
- the ceremony, ring exchange & signing of the register
- followed by candid and group family and friends shots with the bride and groom
- you alone & with your bridal party photos at the venue or location of your choice
- finishing with a mock cake cutting at the beginning of your reception.
Below are details of my wedding packages - These prices are within Auckland
Print Book Package $3200
Includes a pre-booking consultation, day coverage (getting ready to start of reception), 450+ images printed in a 15x10in personalized print book, slideshow set to music and printable High Resolution Images on DVD in a personalised presentation case.
Queensberry Leather albums include design & 15 double sided pages
18x10in or 15x12in Digital/Matted - $2200
14x10in or 12x12in Digital/Matted - $2000
10x7in Digital - $1600
Cloth books with photo front cover & 15 double sided pages
12x12in/9x9in/6x6in - $1300/$900/$600
Queensberry Hardback books with 10 double sided pages
14x10in or 12x1in / 10x1in or 10x7in - $1000 / $700
Evening coverage, enlargements, wall mounts, canvas, Thank You cards are also available.